UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA (Office of the Controller of Examinations)
NOTIFICATION Ref. SU/CE/152
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the schedule for online submission of admission forms for
MA/MSc/M.Com Part-I/Composite, 1° Annual Examination 2021 for Fresh Regular and Private Candidates is as
Last date to submit admission form and fee ———————» 10-05-2021 (Monday)
Exam Fee Rates:
|Examination Category||Fee Amount|
|MA Part-I (Fresh)||Rs.4350/-|
|MA Composite (Fresh)||Rs.8050/-|
|MSc Part-I (Fresh)||Rs.4650/-|
|MSc Composite (Fresh)||Rs.8750/-|
|M.Com Part-I (Fresh)||Rs.4300/-|
In addition to exam fee, the private candidates who are not already registered with University of Sargodha will have to
deposit Registration fee Rs.3500/-
- The regular students will submit online admission form through online college admission portal i.e. examinations.su.edu.pk already assigned to the Principals of concerned affiliated colleges. Whereas, private candidates will register themselves on online admission portal i.e. examinations .su.edu.pk and submit online admission form. No manual admission form is acceptable in any circumstances.
- Fee challan will be available if candidate completes his/her profile over online admission portal. The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on computer generated bank challan or through HBL Mobile Banking. No Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and hand written bank challan etc. will be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, it is mandatory to upload submitted fee challan or Mobile transaction proof on online portal to download admission form.
- After successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory for a candidate to print hard copy of admission form, sign it and submit the hard copy of admission form to the Admin Officer, MA/MSc Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations, University of Sargodha within due dates bv post or by hand along with required documents.
- The Principals of colleges will deposit examination fee of only regular students of their college on single bank challan. Private students will deposit fee on individual basis.
- Roll no slips will be uploaded on the University website i.e. annual.su.edu.pk/Examination/RollNoSlip/RollNoSlips.
- Hard copy of Roll Number slips of private candidates will not be dispatched. Therefore, they are advised to keep visiting University website for Date Sheets and Roll Number Slips. Regular Candidates are advised to remain in contact with Principals of concerned colleges.
- All candidates are required to enter valid email address and mobile number as all updates, objections, intimation about start of examinations, uploading of date sheet and Roll Number slips etc will be sent through email and SMS.
- No separate intimation will be sent through post.
- The private candidates are eligible to appear in MA English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, History, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Arabic, Punjabi and MSc Mathematics.
- Examination is scheduled to be held in the last week of September 2021. Exact Date of Commencement of examination will be notified later on.
- The Schedule for submission of admission forms for Part-II / Compartment / Division Improve and for those who have appeared in 2nd Annual Examination 2019 / lst Annual Examination 2020 will be notified after declaration of results of the said examinations.
- As per policy, Ist Annual Examination 2021 will be the last examination for fresh candidates of Part-I whereas Ist Annual Examination 2022 will be the last examination for fresh candidates of Part-II/Composite.
Remarks: Sargodha University Admission 2021, Admissions for Sargodha University Annual Exams 2021, University of Sargodha Online Admissions Last Date.