Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Matric SSC Part 2 Annual Examination 2021 Datesheet
Paper of Matric Part 2 is staring from 29-07-2021
1. The examination for each subject will be held at the time schedule mentioned on the date sheet provided to the candidates.
2. The candidates are directed to write Roll Number with thumb impression only at the space provided on the Answer book Moreover, Roll Number may be written in such a way that it leaves no impression on the remaining pages of the answer book. Use of marker is not allowed.
3. During the examination any holiday, national or local will not affect the schedule of the examination. The examination will be conducted according to the date and time given in the date sheet. In case of any change the Board will make proper announcement/circular for a change /.n the date sheet.
4. The candidates must keep their original Roll No slips duly signed with them during theory and practical examinations
5. Objective type question paper will be given first, essay typo will be given Immediately after collection of objective type paper in all Subjects.