REVISED DATE SHEET BA/BSc / B.Com / Associate Degree in Arts /Science/ Commerce 1st Annual Examination 2021 (University of Sargodha)
Datesheet for Written and Practical Exams
- The candidates must keep with them their ORIGINAL COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS,
- Roll No.Slips, wear masks and follow all SOPs notified by Govt. of the Punjab regarding COVID-19 during
- the course of examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
- Roll Number slips of regular students will be dispatched to the Principals of their respective colleges whereas
- private candidates will download their Combined Roll Number slips (Theory + Practical) from University of
- Sargodha website http://annual.su.edu.pk/Examination/RollNoSlip/RollNoSlips.
- Roll Number slips of Private candidates will not be dispatched at their postal addresses.
- No separate Roll Number slips will be issued for Practical Examination.
- In the subjects of English Language Compulsory (BA/ADA & BSc/ADS) Islamic Studies (Compulsory) and
- Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), there will be two groups i.e. Group I & II.
- Duration of the English Paper A (BA) will be 3 ½ hours, Islamic Studies / Ethics Compulsory 2 hours and
- Pakistan Studies Compulsory 1 ½ hours while duration of all other papers will be 3 hours.
- Clash of subjects (if any) is required to be informed to the undersigned immediately.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
1. Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any
other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
2. Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
3. Do not bring material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
4. Do not make appeal to the Examiner in the answer book.
5. Do not use abusive or obscene language in the answer book.
6. Do not disobey Center Superintendent, change your Roll No / Seat with another candidate,
7. Create disturbance, stage walkout, resort to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or
otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
8. Do not bring fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around
9. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If anyone leaves
after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the
10. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If anyone changes his/ her center of
examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her, similarly no
change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
11. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means
case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of
12. The candidates are not allowed to bring/use minicomputer, · smart watch, calculator and mobile
telephone sets in the Examination Hall. Unfair Means Case shall be registered against those who
violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.