University of Sargodha opened Admissions for MA, M.Sc, MCOM (For Already Registered Candidates) 1st Annual Examination, 2021 (2nd Annual Examination 2020)
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the schedule for online submission of admission forms MA/MSc/M.Com Part-I/Part-II/Composite, 2nd Annual Examination 2020 / 1st Annual Examination 2021 for already registered candidates of MA/MSc/M.Com is as under:
Last date to submit admission form with single fee ——— 30-08-2021 (Monday)
|Examination Category||Single Fee|
|MA Part-I (Registered Fresh / Compartment I Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.4350/-|
|MA Part-II (Fresh/ Compartment / Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.4650/-|
|MA Composite (Registered Fresh / Compartment in both Parts / Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.8050/-|
|MA Composite (Compartment in one Part only)||Rs.4350/-|
|MSc Part-I (Registered Fresh / Compartment / Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.4650/-|
|MSc Part-II (Fresh / Compartment / Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.4850/-|
|MSc Composite (Registered Fresh /Compartment in both Parts / Failed as a Whole/ Marks Improvement)||Rs.8750/-|
|MSc Composite (Compartment in one Part only)||Rs.4650/-|
|M.Com Part-I (Compartment / Failed as a Whole / Marks Improvement)||Rs.4300/-|
|M.Com Part-II (Fresh / Compartment / Failed as a Whole I Marks Improvement)||Rs.4500/-|
M.Com Part-II (Fresh / Compartment / Failed as a Whole I Marks Improvement) Rs.4500/-
(Note: – Schedule is applicable to already registered candidates of MA/MSc/M.Com only. Fresh non-registered candidates are not eligible to submit admission form)
- The regular/Late College students will submit online admission form through online college admission portal i.e. examinations.su.edu.pk already assigned to the Principals of concerned affiliated colleges. Whereas, private candidates will register themselves on online admission portal i.e. examinations.su.edu.pk and submit online admission form. No manual admission form is acceptable in any circumstances.
- Fee challan will be available if candidate completes his/her profile over online admission portal. The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on computer generated bank challan or through HBL Mobile Banking. Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and hand written bank challan etc. will not be acceptable.
- After depositing the fee, it is mandatory to upload submitted fee challan or Mobile transaction proof on online portal to download admission form.
- After successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory to print and submit signed hard copy of attested admission form along with required documents mentioned on the admission form to the Admin Officer, MA/MSc Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations, University ofSargodha within due dates by post.
- The Principals of colleges will deposit examination fee of only regular and late college studentsof their college on single bank challan. Private students will deposit fee on individual basis.
- Roll Number slips will not be sent through post. Therefore, Private Candidates are advised to keep visiting University website to download and print Date Sheets and Roll Number Slips. Regular candidates are advised to remain in contact with principals of concerned colleges. University will not take any responsibility in case a candidate fail to download date sheet and Roll Number slip from University website.
- Roll no slips will be uploaded on the University website i.e. annual.su.edu.pk/Examination/RollNoSlip/RollNoSlips.
- Date of start of examination will be notified later on.
- Already registered private candidates are eligible to appear in MA English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, History, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Arabic, Punjabi and MSc Mathematics.