University of Sargodha Datesheet for MA/MSC/Part 1, Part 2/Composite MCOM, 1st Annual Exams & 2nd Annual Exams 2020 to be held in October, November 2021. You can Download Datesheet for Part 1 and Part 2 also from this page.
Sargodha University MA Date sheet 2021:
Masters papers for Part 1 is starting from 28-October-2021 (28-10-2021) and the last paper for part 1 will be on 11-November-2021 (11-11-2021). As relatively Part 2 Papers are staring from 12 November 2021 (12-11-2021) and last paper for part 2 will be on 02-December-2021 (02-12-2021).
Note: Candidates must keep with them their Original Computerized National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip during course of Examinations, failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
Dates for commencement of Practica1 / Viva Voce Examinations are given below. Schedule of Practical / Viva Voce Examinations of regular students will be communicated to the Principals of their respective colleges whereas schedule of Practical/ Viva Voce Examination / Roll No Slips of private candidates will be uploaded on University Website. Regular students are advised to remain in touch with their Principals and private students are advised to remain in touch with University Website. In case of any query the candidates can contact the office. of Controller of Examinations on te le phone No. 048-9230905.
|Starting dates of Practical / .
Viva Voce Exams
|Group/s||Paper – –
|I.||Social Work||03/12/2021||I||Viva- Voce (Field work)|
|2.||Socio logy||06/12/2021||II||V iva – Voce|
|5.||Psychology||15/12/2021||II||V iva – Voce|
|9.||Physical Education||09/12/2021||I-IV||Practica l|
|10.||Mathematics||21/12/2021||I-II||General Viva – Voce / Practical
|11.||Is.la mic Studies||24/12/2021||I-VI||Viva – Voce|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the Title Page of the Answer Book only and not at any other place. Answer Book number should not be mentioned inside the Answer Book.
- Marks of identification shou ld not be made any-where in the Answer Book or on the Title Page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the Answer Book.
- Abusive or obscene language should not be used in the Answer Book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate(s) who refuses to obey Center Superintendent , changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resort s to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall or having been fo und in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is fo und in possession of fire -ar ms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If anyone leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- Un-authorized change of Center is strictly prohibited. If anyone changes his/ her Center of Examination on his/
her own, Un-fair Me ns Case will be registered against him/her. Similarly no change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University. .
I0. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair Means Casre wi11 be registered against those who violate the instructions and rules/regull.!.t ions of the Universi ty .
- . The candidates are not allowed to bring/use mini computer/calculator and mobile telephone sets in the Examination Hall. Unfair. Means Case shall be registered against those who violate the above or such other instructions as are issued. •
- . The candidates must reach examination center at 1:30 pm. No candidate will be allowed to enter examination ha ll after 2:00pm
In case of any clash/ missing paper private candidates as well as Principals of respective
colleges are requested to inform this office latest by 12-10-2021.